How to Apply
GEMS 2022 applications are closed for summer 2022. Thank you for your interest, and please sign up to be notified about future summers information. Supporting materials should be sent in as soon as possible. Completed applications will be reviewed first after the deadline. Contact email@example.com or 215-573-6487 with questions or concerns.
To Complete Your Application Please Enclose the Following:
- Permission Form signed by both student and parent.
- Upload this form with online application.
- Most recent report card.
- Upload this as a PDF file with online application.
- GEMS Summer Camp Teacher Recommendation Form from Current Math or Science Teacher. Please e-mail this form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org The student’s name should be in the name of the file. It must come directly from the teacher and not from the student or parent. You may also return this form to the student in a sealed envelope, and sign your name across the seal. Email is the preferred method.
- Application Fee: Due to COVID protocols in place, the application fee will be collected this year with the camp fee. Total costs for GEMS- Summer 2022, is $650. This fee will be collected from accepted applicants.
- Financial Aid Form : A limited amount of need-based financial assistance is available.
- Please mail this form and supporting documents to the address below.
Send Materials in One Envelope to: Michaile Rainey, University of Pennsylvania, 109 Towne, 220 S. 33rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants from previous GEMS camps are NOT eligible to return to the program.