How to Apply
The application for GEMS 2023 is now closed.
The GEMS 2023 application is now closed.
Please read all of the information before applying. A copy of your waiver form as well as your most recent grades, should be uploaded within the Penn GEMS application. The forms can be found below. Completed applications will be reviewed first after the deadline. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. The deadline for submission is March 3, 2023. Contact email@example.com or 215-746-2176 with questions or concerns.
To Complete Your Application Please Enclose the Following:
- Waiver Form signed by both student and parent.
- Upload this form with online application.
- Most recent report card.
- Upload this as a PDF file with online application.
- GEMS Summer Camp Teacher Recommendation Form from Current Math or Science Teacher. Please e-mail this form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org The student’s name should be in the name of the file. It must come directly from the teacher and not from the student or parent. Email is the preferred method.
- Camp Fee: Total costs for GEMS- Summer 2023, is $650. This fee will be collected from accepted applicants via credit card payment.
- Financial Aid Form : A limited amount of need-based financial assistance is available.
- Please email this form and supporting documents to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants from previous GEMS camps are NOT eligible to return to the program.Apply Now